Connersville Mettle Field (KCEV) Airport
Latitude: N 39°41.89′ Longitude: W 85°07.87′
Nathan Foreman, Drayden Weston, Jeff Griffin
The Connersville Airport runway is scheduled to be closed beginning August 9th. This closure is expected to last three (3) to five (5) days (potentially opening by August 13th).
If you are planning to do any traveling at this time to/from the Connersville Airport, you will need to work around these dates and be sure to contact us before hand to be sure that the runway is open.
Any questions please contact the airport at 765-825-5581 or Jeff Griffin at 765-541-8626.
Hangar available for rent $150.00 per month.
Runways: 18 & 36, 6,503 x 100 ft. Asphalt/grooved,
Runways: 4 & 22, 2601 x 100 ft. Turf
- Pilots Lounge – TV
- Internet – Free wireless internet service
- Freight Handling – By prior arrangement: Offload, Delivery, and after hours service.
- Full Self Service Fueling System (Jet A /AvGas) (Credit Card only)
* Jet A DOES NOT contain FSII / PRIST. FSII / PRIST is NOT available at this time. *
- Courtesy Car – Our courtesy car is available with fuel purchase.
Closed on Holidays: New Year’s, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.