Connersville Mettle Field (KCEV) Airport
Latitude: N 39°41.89′ Longitude: W 85°07.87′
Nathan Foreman, Drayden Weston, Jeff Griffin
Effective Monday, June 21st at 8:00am, the Connersville Airport will be shut down completely (runways – taxiways) for 10 days (estimated) for completion of the main runway project.
If you are planning on flying during this time frame you will need to make arrangements to move your aircraft to another facility.
Any questions please contact the airport at 765-825-5581 or Jeff Griffin at 765-541-8626.
Hangar available for rent $150.00 per month.
Runways: 18 & 36, 6,503 x 100 ft. Asphalt/grooved,
Runways: 4 & 22, 2601 x 100 ft. Turf
- Pilots Lounge – TV
- Internet – Free wireless internet service
- Freight Handling – By prior arrangement: Offload, Delivery, and after hours service.
- Full Self Service Fueling System (Jet A /AvGas) (Credit Card only)
* Jet A DOES NOT contain FSII / PRIST. FSII / PRIST is NOT available at this time. *
- Courtesy Car – Our courtesy car is available with fuel purchase.
Closed on Holidays: New Year’s, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.