Pay Utilities Bill
Please be aware that your account numbers have changed!
If your account number on your bill ended in one digit after the last asterisk (*) it will now need to have a zero placed before it. So if your account number was 99*1234*1 it will now be 99.1234.01. If it was two digits after the last asterisk, such as 99*1234*12, your account would now be 99.1234.12. A period (.) has replaced the asterisk (*) in the new account numbers on the bill payment site.
If you are having any problems, please contact the office.
Once you receive your October statement due on November 15th, you will be able to log in to the new account portal. The statement will have your account number and pin that you will need to log in to this portal. Please contact the office if you have any questions.
On this portal you will be able to view current bills and pay your account.
After Hours Emergency Phone
Payment Depository Located North of the Drive-Up Window
Connersville Utilities Office
|Director of Utilities and Streets||Brad Colter|
|Utility Superintendent||Mike Bottomley|
|Office Manager||Cindy Lunsford|
|Data Processor & Customer Accts Coordinator||Lacey Wright / Julie Doyle|
|Payroll & Accounts Payable||Lisa Toler|
|Billing Clerk Cashier||Jessica Faw / Chelsea Wilson|
|Billing Clerk Cashier Part Time||Jane Oakley / Angie Pennington|
Wastewater Treatment Plant
|Wastewater Superintendent/Assistant Director||Erin Johnson|
|Mechanic & Operator||Marc Frank|
|Mechanic & Operator||Matt Kendall|
|Mechanic & Operator||Brandon Gibson|
|Mechanic & Operator||Phil Hamilton|
|Motor Vehicle Mechanic||Chris Lucas|
Water Treatment Plant
|Plant Certified Operator & Chief Mechanic||David Kunkel|
|Plant Operator & Mechanic||Roger Neukam|
|Certified Water Plumber Operator Apprentice||Chandler Wise|
|Heavy Equipment Operator||Luke Hobbs|
|Heavy Equipment Operator||Gary Winstead|
|Stockroom Clerk||Scott Hood|
|Sewer Leadman||Eric Kidd|
|Sewer TV Technician||Jeff Bowling|
|Water Leadman and Plumber||Brandon Himes|
|Water Plumber Helper||Jacob Griffin|
|Meter Reader||Roy Adams|
|Customer Serviceman||Larry Russell|
|Maintenance Leadman||Bill Duncil|
|Maintenance Helper||Dylan Horn|
Connersville Utilities Facts
- Storm water pollution prevention: Protects our water ways.
- Storm water occurs when precipitation flows over the ground to a lake, stream, or river.
- Foreign substances, such as debris and chemicals are dissolved in water at the surface and transported with storm water into our water ways.
- Storm Water Pollution Info
- Storm Water Utility Info
- Indiana Clear Choices Clean Water
- The Wastewater Sewer Plant is designed to process an average of 10.8 million gallons per day. It currently treats 2 to 2.5 million gallons per day, and receives waste water from Everton & Milton.
- The Wastewater Sewer Plant was built in 1955.
- 2017 Pretreatment Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Report
Follow us on Facebook!