Hours 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Pet owners will receive a passcode to gain access to the Park. The passcode will change each year. You must re-register each year at the John Miller Community Center office. The new registration year will begin July 1st!
For questions or concerns contact the Park Office (765) 825-5244, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Closed daily for lunch 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Dog Park Packet:
Download Packet for registration and turn into Park Office.
Dog Park Rules & Regulations
- No dogs showing aggression towards other dogs or people can enter the Dog Park.
- Owners must maintain control over dogs at all times immediately removing threatening or aggressive dogs. No mounting.
- Owners must pick-up after their dogs and dispose of waste in an appropriate container.
- No more than two (2) dogs per person in the park at one time.
- No puppies four (4) months and under. Puppies are not fully vaccinated and are vulnerable to disease and injury.
- Any dog over the age of four (4) months must be healthy, vaccinated, permitted and wearing identification tags prior to use of the Dog Park area.
- No female dogs in heat are allowed.
- No toddlers or small children are allowed in the Dog Park area. Children under the age of 16 are strongly discouraged in the park without adult supervision. Children should not run with the dogs or chase them while in the park.
- No food or food products allowed, whether intended for human or dog consumption.
- Please remove pinch (prong) collars and spike collars from dogs before entering the park. Others dogs can be injured while playing.
- No wolves or wolf hybrids allowed.
- Owners must supervise their dogs closely and cannot leave the Dog Park area without their dog.
- Please pay attention to the body language of other dogs to protect yourself and your dog.
- If you feel that you or your dog is in danger, simply leave the park and report the situation.
- All rules governing Roberts Park apply.
- Off-leash in fenced area only. All dogs must remain leashed until inside the Dog Park area. When leaving the Dog Park area you must re-leash your dog before exiting.
- Keep gates closed at all times.
- Fill holes and stop dogs from digging.